Courtesy of Michelle McKinney, Realtor® | NextHome At The Beach
3 Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a time-consuming or costly affair. Want to tidy your home without being overwhelmed? These tips can help:
- Designate and delegate. Give every member of the household a duty. Who said one person has to do all the work?
- Tackle one room at a time. The job seems more manageable when you break it down into smaller chunks.
- Don’t do it all at once. It’s okay to spread your spring cleaning out over a few weekends.
Before you start cleaning, you also might consider going through closets and storage areas for potential donations. Why clean items you don’t need or use?
How to Speed Up Your Home Purchase
Want to speed up your purchase? Here’s how:
- Act fast when there’s a home you like. If you like a property, put in an offer that day.
- Get preapproved for your mortgage. This will speed up your loan approval.
- Have all your financial documentation organized for your preapproval. This should include recent bank account statements, pay stubs, W-2s, tax returns, etc.
- Respond quickly. When your agent needs your input or your loan officer requests something, respond immediately.
Remember that any delays on your end will only delay your closing, so act with urgency and stay in touch.
New To The Market
26, Riviera Estates Ct, Palm Coast, FL 32164
4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2564 Square Feet | Listing ID: 245803
Do you know someone looking to move to the area? Listed under appraised value, this spacious and upgraded home with 3 car garage and, over-sized lot is now available in Riviera Estates! This home offers 4 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms featuring a fully upgraded master bath. The kitchen has been remodeled to include a beautiful subway tile back-splash, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel appliances. All common areas have recently been upgraded to tile, and wood burning fireplace has been re-tiled to give a beautiful updated look. Need space for a pool? This home has it with over 0.3 acres of land – a rare find in Palm Coast! List of additional features/upgrades on the home are available upon request. Make sure to view the 3-D virtual tour! All information included in the MLS is meant to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Need closing cost assistance? With the use of our preferred lender, you could receive up to $2,390 in assistance!
How to Keep Your Home Clean While It’s on the Market
Keeping your house neat and tidy is one of the hardest parts of selling — especially if you have kids or pets.
Here’s how to make things easier:
- Invest in storage bins. When a showing comes up, throw everything from the floor, counters and tables into the bins and stow them in a closet.
- Use a robot vacuum. Turn it on as you leave the property, and the floor will be spick and span by the time buyers arrive.
- Declare some rooms off limits. Keep some rooms closed off to limit messes.
If you anticipate substantial interest in your home, you could also stay at a friend’s house or rent a hotel room until showings are over.